Here’s a list of my top favorite tools, and books to help you build your business, income and skills. As I discover, and use new gems that have proven to be helpful in my own journey, I’ll add them on this page.
Some of the resources below are partner links. That just means that if you click on those links, and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission as a result – at no extra cost to you.
My Favorite Tools
Below you’ll see a list of tools (aka software) that I personally use (and recommend) to start and grow my businesses online.
- ClickFunnels – my favorite tool to easily create landing pages, automated sales (and marketing) funnels, and more. Try it for free. A cheaper (and reliable) alternative is LeadPages, which I have used.
- ConvertKit – my favorite email marketing and automation software. I use it every day, because it has advanced features, and it is super easy to use. Start with the 14-day free trial.
- Podia – the best and easiest platform for creating, hosting and selling your online courses, memberships and digital downloads with a single all-in-one platform. No technical headaches, zero transaction fees and unlimited everything. Start with the 14-day free trial.
- SamCart – my favorite checkout page builder. It’s simple, beautiful and extremely helpful. Start with the 14-day free trial.
- ClickMagick – track and optimize all your marketing in one place with 19 profit-boosting features that you just can’t get anywhere else. Start with a 14-day free trial, or check out the 1-hour click tracking guide.
- WPX Hosting – the #1 most trusted host in the world (even on top of bluehost, hostgator and godaddy). All of my websites are hosted by WPX for a very good reason.
- Siteground – a good alternative (not better than WPX) web hosting service that makes it very easy to get your new website online with a few clicks. Start as low as $3.95/mo.
- Screenflow – this is the video editing and screen recording software I use every day. It is for Mac users only. Cost: one-time fee of $129.
- Elegant Themes – this blog is powered by Divi from elegant themes. However, I must admit, that ThriveThemes might be a better option, if you are looking for a complete suite of helpful tools and guidance.
Most Helpful Books
Below you’ll see a list of marketing and business books that were and still are very helpful to me and my business.
- The Go-Giver Series – four business books that changed my life.
- No B.S. Trust-Based Marketing – the ultimate guide to creating trust in an understandably un-trusting world.
- No B.S. Marketing to The Affluent – no holds barred, take no prisoners guide to getting really rich.
- Making Websites Win – apply the customer-centric methodology that has doubled the sales of many leading websites.
- Accelerating Your Agency – an 8 system playbook for growing your agency faster.
- DotCom Secrets – the best online marketing book that teaches you how to increase your traffic, conversions and sales online.
- Expert Secrets – the best authority and branding book that teaches you how to create a mass movement of people who will pay for your advice.