THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AT EVERY LEVEL
Welcome to the HeyRicky Resources section, a curated list of the tools and websites I strongly recommend for building and optimizing your blog and online business.
I have tested every recommendation on this page. Many of the resources listed here are crucial to running my business.
Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, an important disclosure:
Most of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission.
This commission comes at no additional cost to you.
Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
#1 FOR HOSTING WEBSITES AND BLOGS
All of my websites are hosted on SiteGround. Why? Because they make it incredibly easy to get a new site up and running with their one-click automatic WordPress Blog installation. SiteGround is very easy-to-use and it’s an extremely affordable hosting platform.
You can use your SiteGround account to host multiple domains so there’s no need to pay more for hosting when you’re ready to start another website. Also, they provide outstanding customer service!
I highly recommend using SiteGround for your first website, and you can get started now at only $3.95/month, which is pretty sweet!
Other Resources I Love
What you will see below are tools and resources I currently use in my business, and that I’ve tested and proved to be quite helpful. I try my best to keep them organized by categories to make it easier for you.
Get Website Traffic and Leads
- SpeedLeads – this new browser extension is crazy! It help you generate free traffic and leads from every single link you share on social media. In a nutshell, you can leverage other websites’ content – watch here.
- Dominate The Search Engines – it’s a 5-day free course with all the necessary steps to set up your Webmaster Tools (Search Console) and some actionable tasks to start improving your Search Traffic, organically! Sign up for this course, here. It’s free.
- Skyrocket Your Page Views – Looking to take your blog to the next level? Looking to increase your pageviews, decrease your bounce rate, and SKYROCKET your revenue? Then, this course is perfect for you!
This ultimate guide contains over 30 bite-sized tasks using the data within your Google Analytics dashboard to grow your blog.
Social Media Marketing
- Instagram Mastery (course) – this is a great course I took from my friend, John Ferrara. It helped me grow my Instagram following from 0 to over 30,000 people. You can see my account by clicking here.
Increase Your Sales Conversions
- Webinar Ninja – it is the easiest and most effective webinar sfotware I’ve used for my business. They also have a 14-day free trial. I’ve used GoToWebinar, WebinarJam, Zoom, etc. Nothing compares.
- ClickMagick – track and optimize all of your marketing, all in one place with 19 profit-boosting features I’ve never seen anywhere else. You can definitely try it for free for 14 days.
- Thrive Plugins – super effective tools built from the ground up to make your entire website convert more of your visitors into subscribers, customers and clients.
- Funnel Scripts – free training web class on how to get all of your sales letters, scripts and webinars slides written (in under 10 minutes) without hiring an expensive copywriter.
- Funnel University – everything you need to know to create high converting marketing funnels for your business.
- The Perfect Webinar – free webinar script and training to help you generate more sales from your webinar presentations.
- Beeketing Apps – a set of apps that will help you to convert more visitors into revenue. I love their Facebook chat button (you can see it on the bottom right corner of this page!)
- Affiliate Bootcamp – this is a free training on how to retire in 100 days as a click funnels super-affiliate. Join the 100 day challenge here.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – this is a very good course I bought a while back on how to increase my affiliate income with my blogging efforts. If you’re new to affiliate marketing, this is for you.
- GetResponse – this is the email service I used when I first got started to build my email list in 2012. They have turned it into an all-in-one online marketing platform to grow your business.
- ConvertKit – I’m currently using ConvertKit for my online business. It is super simple and effective, which is why I love it. Try it out here.
Video Recording & Editing
- ScreenFlow – this is the exact video recording and editing software I use to record my computer screen and slide presentations.
- Blue Snowball Microphone – this is the mic I use to record all of my screencast videos, inlcuding the ones inside my courses.
Best Themes with Visual Builder
- Thrive Themes – this is a great alternative that I’ve used on previous websites I’ve built in the past.
- Best Self Journal – The SELF Journal helps organize and align
the tactical day-to-day tasks with larger life goals.
Join the Inner Circle
Join the Ricky's Inner Circle! Enter your name & email below to get:
The Ten Controversial Secrets of Million Dollar Bloggers & Creators, Plus Curated Wisdom (from the best in the world) Filled Emails About Life, Online Business Strategy, Money, Investing and The Future.